- Showcasing this long black gown in net material embellished with all over thread embroidery and stone comes with santoon inner. Featured with jacket style pattern.
- This long party wear gown paired with similar satin bottom and butterfly net dupatta.
- This gown is semi-stitched and can be customized up to 42 inches in size.
- Black is a universal color. A monochrome black gown is perfect for any wedding party or function. Wearing a long gown with a beautiful craft on it will give you an eyecatching look by adoring this.
Black Heavy Embroidered Net Party Wear Long Anarkali Gown
|Silhouette / Shape:||A line|
|Wash Care:||Dry Clean Only|
|Occasion:||Wedding, Cocktail / Reception, Engagement, Evening, Marriage, Party|
|Other Details:||Boat Neck, Half Sleeve|
|Work Details:||Floral Embroidery, Stone Work|
No reviews yet.
Only users who bought product can write review.
Delivery & Exchange
- Easy one-time exchange is available within two days of delivery. No exchange/returns for customized / custom size stitched orders.
- Duties and taxes, if applicable, are to be paid by the customer.
- We will ship your replacement after we receive and verify the returned product.
- Kindly note refund/return not available.
- Customers have to ship the product to our address for exchange orders. We will not arrange any pick up for exchange products. (We Will Refund Rs.100.00 For shipping back to us )
- You can raise your exchange request within two days of delivery on email email@example.com
- Without receiving a confirmation email from the support team, the exchange will not be initiated.
- With regards to international orders(outside India), presently we do not have a policy on accepting returns or exchange of any product.
- The product that needs to be exchanged must be returned in the original condition with all parts/tags/accessories intact. Without the original condition of the product, the exchange will not be validated.
- In case of complaints regarding any damage or stain or other reasons must be reported within 24 hours of purchasing the product. We would require an image of the same for us to examine.