- Stand out in the crowd wearing this blue colored bridal lehenga in velvet decked with floral design zari and resham embroidery work all over enhanced by stone work embellishments.
- Accompanied by a similarly embroidered blue color frilled sleeves velvet choli with beautiful dori tie up back design and a net dupatta with matching work embroidered lace borders in red color..
- It can be customized up to 42 inches.
Blue Embroidered Velvet Bridal Lehenga Choli With Red Dupatta
|Silhouette / Shape:||A line|
|Wash Care:||Dry Clean Only|
|Occasion:||Wedding, Cocktail / Reception, Engagement, Marriage|
|Other Details:||Half Sleeve, V Shape Neck|
|Work Details:||Border Work, Pearl Work, Resham Embroidery, Zari Work|
No reviews yet.
Only users who bought product can write review.
Delivery & Exchange
- Easy one-time exchange is available within two days of delivery. No exchange/returns for customized / custom size stitched orders.
- Duties and taxes, if applicable, are to be paid by customer.
- We will ship your replacement after we receive and verify the returned product.
- Kindly note refund/return not available.
- You can raise your exchange request within two days of delivery on email email@example.com
- Without receiving a confirmation email from the support team, the exchange will not be initiated.
- With regards to international orders(outside India), presently we do not have a policy on accepting returns or exchange of any product.
- The product that needs to be exchanged must be returned in the original condition with all parts/tags/accessories intact. Without the original condition of the product, the exchange will not be validated.
- In case of complaints regarding any damage or stain or other reasons must be reported within 24 hours of purchasing the product. We would require an image of the same for us to examine.