- Featuring a yellow colored net flared party wear designer girlish plain lehenga with silk inner.
- Comes with matching colored satin banglory silk sleeveless crop top embellished with zari, thread work and a yellow net dupatta with frill lace border.
- This festive wear lehenga showcased by Hiba Nawab.
- It can be customized up to 44 inches.
Hiba Nawab Yellow Embroidery Net Party Wear Crop Top Lehenga With Dupatta
|Silhouette / Shape:||A line|
|Wash Care:||Dry Clean Only|
|Occasion:||Bollywood, Evening, Party|
|Other Details:||Sleeveless, V Shape Neck|
|Work Details:||Thread Embroidery, Zari Work|
|Fabric:||Banglory silk, Net, Satin|
No reviews yet.
Only users who bought product can write review.
Delivery & Exchange
- Easy one-time exchange is available within two days of delivery. No exchange/returns for customized / custom size stitched orders.
- Duties and taxes, if applicable, are to be paid by the customer.
- We will ship your replacement after we receive and verify the returned product.
- Shipping time for the semi-stitched products is 8-10 days and shipping time for customized products is 10-15 days.
- Kindly note refund/return not available.
- Customers have to ship the product to our address for exchange orders. We will not arrange any pick up for exchange products. (We Will Refund Rs.100.00 For shipping back to us )
- You can raise your exchange request within two days of delivery on email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Without receiving a confirmation email from the support team, the exchange will not be initiated.
- With regards to international orders(outside India), presently we do not have a policy on accepting returns or exchange of any product.
- The product that needs to be exchanged must be returned in the original condition with all parts/tags/accessories intact. Without the original condition of the product, the exchange will not be validated.
- In case of complaints regarding any damage or stain or other reasons must be reported within 24 hours of purchasing the product. We would require an image of the same for us to examine.