- This Designer multi color lehenga in satin with digital print all over and border work also comes with Waist Belt.
- Paired with similar colored choli in taffeta with Frill and similar dupatta in paper silk.
- This lehenga choli is semi stitched and can be customized up to 44 bust and waist size and Dupatta 2.25 Mtrs.
- Lehenga Flair 4 meter and blouse 0.80 meter.
- Easy one time exchange avaialble in 2 Days, Return or Refund not Avaialble.
Isha Multani Multi Digital Printed Satin Festival Wear Lehenga Choli
|Silhouette / Shape:||A line|
|Wash Care:||Dry Clean Only|
|Occasion:||Bollywood, Cocktail / Reception, Engagement, Marriage|
|Other Details:||Half Sleeve, Round Neck|
|Work Details:||Digital Print|
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
Loved it!....same as shown in picture......
the product that i received looks same as the photos. happy with service and product.
The dress is beautiful r I should say same as shown in the picture. loved it thankyou guys <3
Material and print too good..
Only users who bought product can write review.
Delivery & Exchange
- Easy one-time exchange is available within two days of delivery. No exchange/returns for customized / custom size stitched orders.
- Duties and taxes, if applicable, are to be paid by customer.
- We will ship your replacement after we receive and verify the returned product.
- Kindly note refund/return not available.
- You can raise your exchange request within two days of delivery on email email@example.com
- Without receiving a confirmation email from the support team, the exchange will not be initiated.
- With regards to international orders(outside India), presently we do not have a policy on accepting returns or exchange of any product.
- The product that needs to be exchanged must be returned in the original condition with all parts/tags/accessories intact. Without the original condition of the product, the exchange will not be validated.
- In case of complaints regarding any damage or stain or other reasons must be reported within 24 hours of purchasing the product. We would require an image of the same for us to examine.