- Create an opulent effect with your fashion adorning this black lehenga in velvet material embellished with all-over sequins work and ruffle at the bottom.
- Black color lehenga is paired with a similar color blouse and net dupatta with lace border work.
- This lehenga is semi-stitched, can be customized up to 40 inches, comes with fully unstitched choli material.
- You can enrobe this beautiful lehenga for any party or wedding function to make you look flawless. >
- Lehenga Length: 40 inches
- Blouse Type: Unstitched
- Blouse Meter: 0.80 Meter
- Dupatta: 2.30 Meter
Black Sequined Velvet Party Wear Lehenga Choli
|Silhouette / Shape:||A line|
|Wash Care:||Dry Clean Only|
|Occasion:||Cocktail / Reception, Engagement, Evening, Festival, Party|
|Work Details:||ruffles, Sequins Work|
No reviews yet.
Only users who bought product can write review.
Delivery & Exchange
- Easy one-time exchange is available within two days of delivery. No exchange/returns for customized / custom size stitched orders.
- Duties and taxes, if applicable, are to be paid by the customer.
- We will ship your replacement after we receive and verify the returned product.
- Kindly note refund/return not available.
- Customers have to ship the product to our address for exchange orders. We will not arrange any pick up for exchange products. (We Will Refund Rs.100.00 For shipping back to us )
- You can raise your exchange request within two days of delivery on email email@example.com
- Without receiving a confirmation email from the support team, the exchange will not be initiated.
- With regards to international orders(outside India), presently we do not have a policy on accepting returns or exchange of any product.
- The product that needs to be exchanged must be returned in the original condition with all parts/tags/accessories intact. Without the original condition of the product, the exchange will not be validated.
- In case of complaints regarding any damage or stain or other reasons must be reported within 24 hours of purchasing the product. We would require an image of the same for us to examine.