- Look stunning wearing this maroon color lehenga made of velvet material heavily embellished with zari, thread embroidery, stone work, and sequins work all over comes with attached can-can inside.
- Paired with similar color embroidery choli material and net dupatta with heavy border and embroidery work.
- This lehenga is semi-stitched can be customized up to 42 inches.
- Maroon color lehenga heavily embellished is specially created for the Indian bride to wear on her wedding day.
Maroon Zari Embroidered Velvet Bridal Lehenga Choli
|Silhouette / Shape:||A line|
|Wash Care:||Dry Clean Only|
|Occasion:||Wedding, Cocktail / Reception, Engagement, Evening, Festival, Marriage|
|Work Details:||Border Work, coding work, Cutdana Work, Floral Embroidery, Foil Work, Hand Embroidery, Stone Work, Thread Embroidery|
No reviews yet.
Only users who bought product can write review.
Delivery & Exchange
- Easy one-time exchange is available within two days of delivery. No exchange/returns for customized / custom size stitched orders.
- Duties and taxes, if applicable, are to be paid by the customer.
- We will ship your replacement after we receive and verify the returned product.
- Kindly note refund/return not available.
- Customers have to ship the product to our address for exchange orders. We will not arrange any pick up for exchange products. (We Will Refund Rs.100.00 For shipping back to us )
- You can raise your exchange request within two days of delivery on email email@example.com
- Without receiving a confirmation email from the support team, the exchange will not be initiated.
- With regards to international orders(outside India), presently we do not have a policy on accepting returns or exchange of any product.
- The product that needs to be exchanged must be returned in the original condition with all parts/tags/accessories intact. Without the original condition of the product, the exchange will not be validated.
- In case of complaints regarding any damage or stain or other reasons must be reported within 24 hours of purchasing the product. We would require an image of the same for us to examine.