- Steal the show adoring this pastel green lehenga in net material embellished with all-over floral embroidery coding, zarkan handwork comes with satin inner and heavy can-can inside.
- This lehenga is paired with similar choli and net dupatta with heavy embellishment and border work.
- Lehenga Flair: 3.00 Meter
- Blouse: 1.00 Meter
- Dupatta: 2.30 meter
Pastel Green Hand Worked Net Bridal Wear Lehenga Choli
|Silhouette / Shape:||Shift|
|Wash Care:||Dry Clean Only|
|Occasion:||Wedding, Cocktail / Reception, Engagement, Marriage|
|Other Details:||3/4th Sleeves, V Shape Neck|
|Work Details:||Border Work, coding work, Floral Embroidery, Hand Embroidery, Jarkan|
No reviews yet.
Only users who bought product can write review.
Delivery & Exchange
- Easy one-time exchange is available within two days of delivery. No exchange/returns for customized / custom size stitched orders.
- Duties and taxes, if applicable, are to be paid by the customer.
- We will ship your replacement after we receive and verify the returned product.
- Shipping time for the semi-stitched products is 8-10 days and shipping time for customized products is 10-15 days.
- Kindly note refund/return not available.
- Customers have to ship the product to our address for exchange orders. We will not arrange any pick up for exchange products. (We Will Refund Rs.100.00 For shipping back to us )
- You can raise your exchange request within two days of delivery on email email@example.com
- Without receiving a confirmation email from the support team, the exchange will not be initiated.
- With regards to international orders(outside India), presently we do not have a policy on accepting returns or exchange of any product.
- The product that needs to be exchanged must be returned in the original condition with all parts/tags/accessories intact. Without the original condition of the product, the exchange will not be validated.
- In case of complaints regarding any damage or stain or other reasons must be reported within 24 hours of purchasing the product. We would require an image of the same for us to examine.