Maroon Embroidered Banglori Silk Bridal Lehenga Choli
Bring out the true diva in you and reinvent your true self. We unfurl our the intricacy and exclusivity of our creations highlighted in this lovely maroon colored banglori silk lehenga choli. The ethnic embroidered lace resham and zari work within the apparel adds a sign of beauty statement with a look. Available with satin & layered can can net lining banglori silk choli fabric and net dupatta with lace and butta work. Perfect for traditional functions festivals wedding functions or engagement ceremonies. Pair it with traditional accessories to make your look more beautiful.
|Silhouette / Shape:||A line|
|Wash Care:||Dry Clean Only|
|Other Details:||Half Sleeve, Round Neck|
|Work Details:||Floral Embroidery, Sequins Work, Zari Work|
No reviews yet.
Only users who bought product can write review.
Delivery & Exchange
- Easy one-time exchange is available within two days of delivery. No exchange/returns for customized / custom size stitched orders.
- Duties and taxes, if applicable, are to be paid by customer.
- We will ship your replacement after we receive and verify the returned product.
- Kindly note refund/return not available.
- You can raise your exchange request within two days of delivery on email email@example.com
- Without receiving a confirmation email from the support team, the exchange will not be initiated.
- With regards to international orders(outside India), presently we do not have a policy on accepting returns or exchange of any product.
- The product that needs to be exchanged must be returned in the original condition with all parts/tags/accessories intact. Without the original condition of the product, the exchange will not be validated.
- In case of complaints regarding any damage or stain or other reasons must be reported within 24 hours of purchasing the product. We would require an image of the same for us to examine.