- Still the limelight in this maroon colored indian bridal wedding scalloped hemline designed lehenga for women in velvet decked with intricate zari and resham work embroidery all over enhanced by stone embellishment.
- Accompanied by a similarly embroidered matching colored velvet choli and a net dupatta with embroidered borders in peach color.
- It can be customized up to 42 inches.
Maroon Embroidered Velvet Wedding Lehenga Choli With Peach Dupatta
|Silhouette / Shape:||A line|
|Wash Care:||Dry Clean Only|
|Occasion:||Wedding, Cocktail / Reception, Engagement, Evening, Marriage|
|Other Details:||Half Sleeve, Sleeveless|
|Work Details:||Resham Embroidery, Stone Work, Zari Work|
No reviews yet.
Only users who bought product can write review.
Delivery & Exchange
- Easy one-time exchange is available within two days of delivery. No exchange/returns for customized / custom size stitched orders.
- Duties and taxes, if applicable, are to be paid by customer.
- We will ship your replacement after we receive and verify the returned product.
- Kindly note refund/return not available.
- You can raise your exchange request within two days of delivery on email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Without receiving a confirmation email from the support team, the exchange will not be initiated.
- With regards to international orders(outside India), presently we do not have a policy on accepting returns or exchange of any product.
- The product that needs to be exchanged must be returned in the original condition with all parts/tags/accessories intact. Without the original condition of the product, the exchange will not be validated.
- In case of complaints regarding any damage or stain or other reasons must be reported within 24 hours of purchasing the product. We would require an image of the same for us to examine.