- Look graceful adorning this maroon color art silk bridal lehenga that has been encrusted with zari, thread and sequins work embroidered floral designs
- The lehenga has been matched with a maroon color similarly embroidered net dupatta and a matching color short sleeved art silk choli in similar work enhanced by tasseled dori knot tie up at back.
- The unstitched choli can be customized up to 42 inches.
Maroon Thread Embroidered Art Silk Bridal Lehenga Choli
|Silhouette / Shape:||A line|
|Wash Care:||Dry Clean Only|
|Occasion:||Cocktail / Reception, Engagement|
|Other Details:||Half Sleeve, Round Neck|
|Work Details:||Sequins Work, Thread Embroidery, Zari Work|
|Fabric:||art silk, Net, Taffeta|
No reviews yet.
Only users who bought product can write review.
Delivery & Exchange
- Easy one-time exchange is available within two days of delivery. No exchange/returns for customized / custom size stitched orders.
- Duties and taxes, if applicable, are to be paid by customer.
- We will ship your replacement after we receive and verify the returned product.
- Kindly note refund/return not available.
- You can raise your exchange request within two days of delivery on email email@example.com
- Without receiving a confirmation email from the support team, the exchange will not be initiated.
- With regards to international orders(outside India), presently we do not have a policy on accepting returns or exchange of any product.
- The product that needs to be exchanged must be returned in the original condition with all parts/tags/accessories intact. Without the original condition of the product, the exchange will not be validated.
- In case of complaints regarding any damage or stain or other reasons must be reported within 24 hours of purchasing the product. We would require an image of the same for us to examine.