- Look gorgeous in your special day by wearing this flared maroon colored velvet bridal wedding designer ethnic lehenga for woman designed with dori, thread embroidery enhanced by sequins work and stone embellishment.
- Accompanied by a similar work maroon color velvet silk choli and pastel pink net embellished dupatta with matching work lace details.
- It can be customized up to 42 inches.
Maroon Thread Embroidery Velvet Silk Bridal Wear Lehenga Choli and Pastel Pink Dupatta
|Silhouette / Shape:||A line|
|Wash Care:||Dry Clean Only|
|Occasion:||Wedding, Cocktail / Reception, Engagement, Ethnic Wear, Marriage|
|Other Details:||Half Sleeve, Round Neck|
|Work Details:||Dori Work, Sequins Work, Stone Work, Thread Embroidery|
No reviews yet.
Only users who bought product can write review.
Delivery & Exchange
- Easy one-time exchange is available within two days of delivery. No exchange/returns for customized / custom size stitched orders.
- Duties and taxes, if applicable, are to be paid by customer.
- We will ship your replacement after we receive and verify the returned product.
- Kindly note refund/return not available.
- You can raise your exchange request within two days of delivery on email email@example.com
- Without receiving a confirmation email from the support team, the exchange will not be initiated.
- With regards to international orders(outside India), presently we do not have a policy on accepting returns or exchange of any product.
- The product that needs to be exchanged must be returned in the original condition with all parts/tags/accessories intact. Without the original condition of the product, the exchange will not be validated.
- In case of complaints regarding any damage or stain or other reasons must be reported within 24 hours of purchasing the product. We would require an image of the same for us to examine.