- Featuring this bridal velvet lehenga in maroon color embellished with all over heavy embroidery and zari work. This Sabyasachi bridal lehenga comes with attached Cancan..
- This velvet bridal lehenga is paired with similar embroidered velvet choli comes with one velvet lace work dupatta and a second net dupatta with similar work.
- The bridal velvet lehenga is semi-stitched can be customize up to 44 sizes come with unstitched 0.80 meter choli.
- Adron yourself by wearing this Sabyasachi maroon velvet lehenga at your D-day and flaunt your Indian Bridal traditional look.
- Lehenga Lenght: 43 Inch
- Lehenga Flair: 3.00 Meter
- Blouse Meter: 0.80 Meter
- Dupatta length: 2.25 Meter (2 Dupatta)
Sabyasachi Maroon Velvet Bridal Lehenga choli With Two Dupatta
|Silhouette / Shape:||A line|
|Wash Care:||Dry Clean Only|
|Occasion:||Wedding, Cocktail / Reception, Engagement, Evening, Marriage, Party|
|Other Details:||3/4th Sleeves, V Shape Neck|
|Work Details:||Floral Embroidery|
No reviews yet.
Only users who bought product can write review.
Delivery & Exchange
- Easy one-time exchange is available within two days of delivery. No exchange/returns for customized / custom size stitched orders.
- Duties and taxes, if applicable, are to be paid by customer.
- We will ship your replacement after we receive and verify the returned product.
- Kindly note refund/return not available.
- You can raise your exchange request within two days of delivery on email email@example.com
- Without receiving a confirmation email from the support team, the exchange will not be initiated.
- With regards to international orders(outside India), presently we do not have a policy on accepting returns or exchange of any product.
- The product that needs to be exchanged must be returned in the original condition with all parts/tags/accessories intact. Without the original condition of the product, the exchange will not be validated.
- In case of complaints regarding any damage or stain or other reasons must be reported within 24 hours of purchasing the product. We would require an image of the same for us to examine.