- Look super gorgeous in this White flared colored organza silk bridal sabyasachi designer girlish lehenga beautified with floral digital print all over.
- Along with a heavily embroidered golden color net choli with silk lining and white matching organza dupatta with lace details in similar printed design.
- It can be customized up to 42 inches.
Sabyasachi White Floral Printed Organza Silk Bridal Lehenga Choli
|Silhouette / Shape:||A line|
|Wash Care:||Dry Clean Only|
|Occasion:||Wedding, Cocktail / Reception, Engagement, Ethnic Wear, Marriage, Party|
|Other Details:||Boat Neck, Full Sleeves|
|Work Details:||Digital Print, Floral Embroidery, Flower Print, Lace|
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
The product was super awesome
Same as shown in pic you can actually wear it on wedding and on simple functions
The organza material, lehenga and dupatta, real good and absolutely loved it. Besides the blouse net is toi hard to get proper fittings and leaves a puffed look on wearing ultimately.
Only users who bought product can write review.
Delivery & Exchange
- Easy one-time exchange is available within two days of delivery. No exchange/returns for customized / custom size stitched orders.
- Duties and taxes, if applicable, are to be paid by customer.
- We will ship your replacement after we receive and verify the returned product.
- Kindly note refund/return not available.
- You can raise your exchange request within two days of delivery on email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Without receiving a confirmation email from the support team, the exchange will not be initiated.
- With regards to international orders(outside India), presently we do not have a policy on accepting returns or exchange of any product.
- The product that needs to be exchanged must be returned in the original condition with all parts/tags/accessories intact. Without the original condition of the product, the exchange will not be validated.
- In case of complaints regarding any damage or stain or other reasons must be reported within 24 hours of purchasing the product. We would require an image of the same for us to examine.