- Look amazing by wearing this party wear navy blue color lehenga in taffeta silk material beautified with print and featured with layer design comes with santoon inner.
- Paired with navy blue embroidered sequins choli in taffeta silk material and georgette dupatta with lace work.
- This lehenga is semi-stitched can be stitched up to 44 inches sizes comes with 0.80 meter fully unstitched choli.
- This white floral lehenga choli is showcased by Saumya Tandon.
- Lehenga Length:- 44 Inch
- Blouse Length: 0.80 Meter
- Lehenga Flair: 4.00 meter (With Canvas)
- Dupatta Lenght: 2.25 Meter
Saumya Tandon Navy Blue Sequins Taffeta Party Wear Lehenga Choli
|Silhouette / Shape:||A line|
|Wash Care:||Dry Clean Only|
|Occasion:||Wedding, Engagement, Evening, Party|
|Work Details:||Digital Print|
No reviews yet.
Only users who bought product can write review.
Delivery & Exchange
- Easy one-time exchange is available within two days of delivery. No exchange/returns for customized / custom size stitched orders.
- Duties and taxes, if applicable, are to be paid by the customer.
- We will ship your replacement after we receive and verify the returned product.
- Kindly note refund/return not available.
- Customers have to ship the product to our address for exchange orders. We will not arrange any pick up for exchange products. (We Will Refund Rs.100.00 For shipping back to us )
- You can raise your exchange request within two days of delivery on email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Without receiving a confirmation email from the support team, the exchange will not be initiated.
- With regards to international orders(outside India), presently we do not have a policy on accepting returns or exchange of any product.
- The product that needs to be exchanged must be returned in the original condition with all parts/tags/accessories intact. Without the original condition of the product, the exchange will not be validated.
- In case of complaints regarding any damage or stain or other reasons must be reported within 24 hours of purchasing the product. We would require an image of the same for us to examine.