- Featuring a gorgeous teal green-yellow colored banarasi silk sabyasachi lehenga designed with zari and dori embroidery all over enhanced by sequins embellishments.
- Accompanied by a heavily embroidered teal green color choli and maroon colored net embellished dupatta with lace details.
- It can be customized up to 42 inches.
Teal Green -Yellow Embroidery Banarasi Silk Bridal Lehenga Choli With Maroon Dupatta
|Silhouette / Shape:||A line|
|Wash Care:||Dry Clean Only|
|Occasion:||Wedding, Cocktail / Reception, Engagement, Ethnic Wear, Marriage|
|Other Details:||3/4th Sleeves, Boat Neck|
|Work Details:||Dori Work, Sequins Work, Thread Embroidery, Zari Work|
|Fabric:||Banarasi Silk , Net|
No reviews yet.
Only users who bought product can write review.
Delivery & Exchange
- Easy one-time exchange is available within two days of delivery. No exchange/returns for customized / custom size stitched orders.
- We will ship your replacement after we receive and verify the returned product.
- Kindly note refund/return not available.
- You can raise your exchange request within two days of delivery on email email@example.com
- Without receiving a confirmation email from the support team, the exchange will not be initiated.
- With regards to international orders(outside India), presently we do not have a policy on accepting returns or exchange of products.
- The product that needs to be exchanged must be returned in the original condition with all parts/tags/accessories intact. Without the original condition of the product, the exchange will not be validated.
- In case of complaints regarding any damage or stain or other reasons must be reported within 24 hours of purchasing the product. We would require an image of the same for us to examine.