- Precise splendor comes out as a result of the dressing style and design with this red and golden color saree in banarasi soft silk material decorated with heavy jaal design, and contrast paithni border pallu featured with pleasant tassel at the pallu.
- This paithni saree paired with similar choli material.
- This saree comes in 5.50 meters comes with 1.00 meter fully unstitched choli.
Red & Golden Paithni Border Banarasi Silk Saree
|Silhouette / Shape:||Drape|
|Wash Care:||Dry Clean Only|
|Occasion:||Wedding, Bollywood, Cocktail / Reception, Engagement, Evening, Marriage, Party|
|Other Details:||3/4th Sleeves|
|Work Details:||Booti Work, Border Work, Zari Work|
No reviews yet.
Only users who bought product can write review.
Delivery & Exchange
- Easy one-time exchange is available within two days of delivery. No exchange/returns for customized / custom size stitched orders.
- Duties and taxes, if applicable, are to be paid by the customer.
- We will ship your replacement after we receive and verify the returned product.
- Shipping time for the semi-stitched products is 8-10 days and shipping time for customized products is 10-15 days.
- Kindly note refund/return not available.
- Customers have to ship the product to our address for exchange orders. We will not arrange any pick up for exchange products. (We Will Refund Rs.100.00 For shipping back to us )
- You can raise your exchange request within two days of delivery on email email@example.com
- Without receiving a confirmation email from the support team, the exchange will not be initiated.
- With regards to international orders(outside India), presently we do not have a policy on accepting returns or exchange of any product.
- The product that needs to be exchanged must be returned in the original condition with all parts/tags/accessories intact. Without the original condition of the product, the exchange will not be validated.
- In case of complaints regarding any damage or stain or other reasons must be reported within 24 hours of purchasing the product. We would require an image of the same for us to examine.