- Steal the sho by wearing this bold blue color lehenga in slub silk material embellished with all-over rose flower thread, zari, dori, and sequins work comes with attached can-can inside.
- Paired with similar embroidered choli featured with leaf neck design and cream net dupatta with heavy embroidery border.
- Rose floral lehenga in blue is giving major goals to not stick with only red and maroon for bridal wear. This blue bridal lehenga embellished with rose floral work is best for any bride or bridesmaid. Shop this blue lehenga choli from Ethnic Plus.
- Lehenga Lenght : 43 Inch
- Lehenga Flair : 3.5 meter
- Lehenga Type : Semi Stitched
- Choli : 1 Meter ( unstitched)
- Dupatta : 2.25 Meter
Blue Rose Embroidered Silk Bridal Lehenga Choli
|Silhouette / Shape:||A line|
|Wash Care:||Dry Clean Only|
|Occasion:||Wedding, Cocktail / Reception, Engagement, Ethnic Wear, Evening, Marriage, Party|
|Other Details:||Half Sleeve|
|Work Details:||Dori Work, Floral Embroidery, Sequins Work|
No reviews yet.
Only users who bought product can write review.
Delivery & Exchange
- Easy one-time exchange is available within two days of delivery. No exchange/returns for customized / custom size stitched orders.
- Duties and taxes, if applicable, are to be paid by customer.
- We will ship your replacement after we receive and verify the returned product.
- Kindly note refund/return not available.
- You can raise your exchange request within two days of delivery on email email@example.com
- Without receiving a confirmation email from the support team, the exchange will not be initiated.
- With regards to international orders(outside India), presently we do not have a policy on accepting returns or exchange of any product.
- The product that needs to be exchanged must be returned in the original condition with all parts/tags/accessories intact. Without the original condition of the product, the exchange will not be validated.
- In case of complaints regarding any damage or stain or other reasons must be reported within 24 hours of purchasing the product. We would require an image of the same for us to examine.