- A summer wedding wardrobe is indeed incomplete without some florals.
- The splendid digital Print with dori, sequins embroidered border and pearl work done throughout the outfit which is bound to make you look more enchanting.
- This unstitched art silk choli is beautified with zari sequins butti work.
- Comes along with semi-stitched fine art silk wedding designer lehenga, satin inner and dori, sequins embroidered border and pearl work done on netted dupatta.
- Suitable to wear for wedding functions, engagement ceremony and special occasions.
Sabyasachi Gray Floral Digital Printed Art Silk Bridal Lehenga Choli
|Silhouette / Shape:||A line|
|Wash Care:||Dry Clean Only|
|Occasion:||Wedding, Cocktail / Reception, Engagement, Ethnic Wear, Evening, Marriage, Party|
|Other Details:||Half Sleeve, Round Neck|
|Work Details:||Border Work, Digital Print, Flower Print, Pearl Work, Sequins Work|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
This is awesome. I am so happy with this attire. Thanks
Only users who bought product can write review.
Delivery & Exchange
- Easy one-time exchange is available within two days of delivery. No exchange/returns for customized / custom size stitched orders.
- Duties and taxes, if applicable, are to be paid by customer.
- We will ship your replacement after we receive and verify the returned product.
- Kindly note refund/return not available.
- You can raise your exchange request within two days of delivery on email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Without receiving a confirmation email from the support team, the exchange will not be initiated.
- With regards to international orders(outside India), presently we do not have a policy on accepting returns or exchange of any product.
- The product that needs to be exchanged must be returned in the original condition with all parts/tags/accessories intact. Without the original condition of the product, the exchange will not be validated.
- In case of complaints regarding any damage or stain or other reasons must be reported within 24 hours of purchasing the product. We would require an image of the same for us to examine.