- Complement your innate fascination and grace adorned in this mesmerising navy blue georgette lehenga Choli.
- This attire is beautifully adorned with Thread & Sequence Embroidered Work and flair which makes it appear graceful.
- Available with Georgette fabric Choli with Thread & Sequence Embroidered Work along with Thread & Sequence Embroidered Work Georgette dupatta.
- Women can buy this ethnic dress to wear for their upcoming functions and occasions.
Navy Blue Embroidered Georgette Festive wear Lehenga Choli
|Silhouette / Shape:||A line|
|Wash Care:||Dry Clean Only|
|Occasion:||Wedding, Cocktail / Reception, Engagement, Marriage|
|Other Details:||Full Sleeves, Round Neck|
|Work Details:||Sequins Work, Thread Embroidery|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Received it in about 10 days. I was pleasantly surprised by the look of the dress. Everything was just as described. However I believe that it would have been better if we had more fabric for the choli. Will definitely shop again from you.
Only users who bought product can write review.
Delivery & Exchange
- Easy one-time exchange is available within two days of delivery. No exchange/returns for customized / custom size stitched orders.
- Duties and taxes, if applicable, are to be paid by customer.
- We will ship your replacement after we receive and verify the returned product.
- Kindly note refund/return not available.
- You can raise your exchange request within two days of delivery on email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Without receiving a confirmation email from the support team, the exchange will not be initiated.
- With regards to international orders(outside India), presently we do not have a policy on accepting returns or exchange of any product.
- The product that needs to be exchanged must be returned in the original condition with all parts/tags/accessories intact. Without the original condition of the product, the exchange will not be validated.
- In case of complaints regarding any damage or stain or other reasons must be reported within 24 hours of purchasing the product. We would require an image of the same for us to examine.