- This newest addition of heritage bridal lehenga, A gorgeous off white, and peach, The two colors create magic together.
- Bridal lehenga has off white color and it is made from organza fabric with peach choli made from mulberry silk.
- The Lehenga skirt is beautifully crafted with floral print all over, embellished with dori and sequence embroidery work velvet lace border.
- The choli is embroidered with zari, dori, and sequence work all over.
- The skirt has a net cancan attached to the underlayer part.
- This lehenga choli is semi stitched, can be customized up to 44 size.
- Lehenga Lenght is 43 inch and dupatta 2.25 meter.
Off White Floral Digital Printed Organza Bridal Lehenga Choli
|Silhouette / Shape:||A line|
|Wash Care:||Dry Clean Only|
|Occasion:||Wedding, Cocktail / Reception, Engagement, Ethnic Wear, Evening, Marriage, Party|
|Other Details:||3/4th Sleeves, V Shape Neck|
|Work Details:||Dori Work, Sequins Work, Thread Embroidery, Zari Work|
No reviews yet.
Only users who bought product can write review.
Delivery & Exchange
- Easy one-time exchange is available within two days of delivery. No exchange/returns for customized / custom size stitched orders.
- Duties and taxes, if applicable, are to be paid by customer.
- We will ship your replacement after we receive and verify the returned product.
- Kindly note refund/return not available.
- You can raise your exchange request within two days of delivery on email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Without receiving a confirmation email from the support team, the exchange will not be initiated.
- With regards to international orders(outside India), presently we do not have a policy on accepting returns or exchange of any product.
- The product that needs to be exchanged must be returned in the original condition with all parts/tags/accessories intact. Without the original condition of the product, the exchange will not be validated.
- In case of complaints regarding any damage or stain or other reasons must be reported within 24 hours of purchasing the product. We would require an image of the same for us to examine.