- Featuring a gorgeous yellow colored mulberry silk bridal wedding lehenga for women designed with zari, thread and dori embroidery all over enhanced by sequins embellishments.
- Accompanied by a heavily embroidered matching color choli and yellow white stripes printed organza silk dupatta with similar work embroidered lace details.
- It can be customized up to 42 inches.
Yellow Embroidery Mulberry Silk Bridal Lehenga Choli With Striped Dupatta
|Silhouette / Shape:||A line|
|Wash Care:||Dry Clean Only|
|Occasion:||Wedding, Cocktail / Reception, Engagement, Ethnic Wear, Marriage|
|Other Details:||3/4th Sleeves, Boat Neck|
|Work Details:||Dori Work, Sequins Work, Thread Embroidery, Zari Work|
|Fabric:||Mulberry Silk, Organza|
No reviews yet.
Only users who bought product can write review.
Delivery & Exchange
- Easy one-time exchange is available within two days of delivery. No exchange/returns for customized / custom size stitched orders.
- Duties and taxes, if applicable, are to be paid by customer.
- We will ship your replacement after we receive and verify the returned product.
- Kindly note refund/return not available.
- You can raise your exchange request within two days of delivery on email email@example.com
- Without receiving a confirmation email from the support team, the exchange will not be initiated.
- With regards to international orders(outside India), presently we do not have a policy on accepting returns or exchange of any product.
- The product that needs to be exchanged must be returned in the original condition with all parts/tags/accessories intact. Without the original condition of the product, the exchange will not be validated.
- In case of complaints regarding any damage or stain or other reasons must be reported within 24 hours of purchasing the product. We would require an image of the same for us to examine.