Go classy with the grey gown
This might not be the very first thought that would come to one’s mind, but no one could deny the class look that simply oozes from the wearer of a grey gown. This is one of the reasons why grey gowns have recently become trendy wear, especially for brides on their special day! Why go with the old and boring white when one can easily add a mystic factor with a grey gown.
Different types of grey evening gowns
- Sheath gowns: This type of gown fits the body snugly and is the perfect choice for women looking to flaunt their figure and curves.
- Trumpet gown: Or mermaid gown as it is often called, is a form-fitting bodice in which a skirt in addition that on a closer look resemble a tail (of a mermaid obviously, hence the name).
- Anarkali: Anarkali gown has a skirt that flares out in a downward slope. It adds a touch of ethnic wear by adding a beautiful dupatta in the mix.
- Ball gown: Evident by the name, it is a gown for a ball and other formal occasions, and here the skirt creates an exaggerated flare.
- Grey bridal gown: Lastly, we have the bridal gown, which has metal embroideries stitched in a floral pattern.
Grey gowns can instantly uplift your style. If you don’t understand what suits you, don’t panic. Just pick any grey gown and make a style statement right away.