Items 1-36 of 330
Embrace Royal Look with Zari Work Lehenga Choli
Want to look like a royal bride on your big day? Then Ethnic Plus is here to sort out all your worries! If you are on a search to find yourself the most beautiful or freshest designer lehenga piece for your wedding or an upcoming wedding on your calendar, then we have got an amazing collection of lehengas with beautiful zari work on them. Want to go all shiny and glittery - lehengas with pretty zari work should be on your list. If you are wondering what to pick and what to ditch, Ethnic Plus is here to help you out!
Do you have a destination wedding planned?
Be it a beautiful beach wedding or one in a royal palace - you can never go wrong with a gorgeous zari work lehenga. At Ethnic Plus, we have an amazing collection of zari work lehenga in different colors and fabrics that you will not find anywhere else that too at such a great price. Whether you love reds or want to go a bit light and calming with peach undertones, our wide lehenga collection with beautiful zari work will not disappoint you. So, get ready to add some shimmery and dazzling touch to your look with Zari Work Lehenga Choli Online Shopping.
Your wedding style should be unique and we at Ethnic Plus let you embrace the style that you want. Now, scroll down through our collection and buy zari work lehenga choli right away.
Traditional Zari Worked Lehenga Choli from Ethnic Plus
For folks that are in search of a traditional outfit that will blow everyone else out of the water – Zari Work Lehenga Choli is the answer. With their intricate embroidery work with gold and silver threads that add glamour and elegance to the outfit, Zari Work Lehenga Choli provides the user with a class option that can be worn on any special occasion. Investing in Zari Work Lehenga Choli and having them part of your collection is a choice you would not regret making. And if you are planning to get your hands on this apparel, then you have landed at the perfect online store in Ethnic Plus to help you out.
We offer a vast collection of Zari Work Lehenga Cholis in different styles and patterns – catering to the needs of all kinds of requirements for our customers. We encourage everyone to purchase a Zari work Lehenga Choli from our store to experience the beauty and grace of this traditional outfit.
Tips for choosing the best Zari Work Lehenga Choli
- Consider the occasion you will be wearing the Lehenga Choli and choose the appropriate level of embellishment.
- Choose a color that suits your skin tone and the time of day of the event.
- The fabric of the Lehenga Choli should be comfortable and fit your body type.
- Pay attention to the type and quality of the zari work.
- The design of the zari work should complement your personal style and the occasion.
- Consider the type and amount of embellishment, such as embroidery or beadwork.
- Ensure that the Lehenga Choli fits well and flatters your body shape.
- Pair the Lehenga Choli with appropriate accessories, such as traditional jewelry, shoes, and a clutch.
How should one store your designer Zari Work Lehenga?
If you want your Zari Work Lehenga to be part of your collection for a long time, you must ensure that it is properly stored. For long-term storage of your lehenga, it is best to use a sturdy, acid-free cardboard box. Store the lehenga wrapped in a muslin cloth to protect it from dust and light. You should also avoid hanging the lehenga as it may cause stretching or damage to the fabric.
Is there anything special one needs to do to take care of their Traditional Zari Work Lehenga?
Traditional Zari Worked Lehenga Cholis require delicate care as they are made with intricate zari work embroidery. It is recommended to dry clean them to prevent any damage to the embroidery. It is also advised to store them in a cool, dry place and avoid exposing them to direct sunlight.
How can one make the Zari Work on the Lehenga Choli shine?
Luckily it is straightforward for one to make the Zari Work on their Lehenga Choli shine before any outing. Here are some simple steps that you can follow; however, you must make sure that they are followed to the letter.
- Mix 1/4th cup of white vinegar with 1/2 gallon of warm water.
- Dip a soft cloth in the solution and wring out the excess water.
- Gently wipe the Zari Worked area of your lehenga with the cloth.
- Let it air dry and avoid direct sunlight.
- Once dry, gently iron the Zari Worked area using a low heat setting.
Just follow these steps, and you will find that your traditional Zari Work Lehenga Choli is as good as when you bought it from us.
The information below is required for social login
Login to Ethnic Plus
Signup to Ethnic Plus