- This elegantly designed bridal wedding sabyasachi designer lehenga in dualtone mulbury silk which is further enhanced with badla,sequins,thread and dori work all over.
- Accompanied by a matching embellished Mulbury Silk choli along with an matching white purple stripes printed khadi Organza dupatta which adds ease to the final look.
- the lehenga and choli making it look mesmerisingly beautiful.
Purple Embroidery Mulberry Silk Wedding Lehenga Choli
|Silhouette / Shape:||A line|
|Wash Care:||Dry Clean Only|
|Occasion:||Wedding, Engagement, Ethnic Wear, Evening, Marriage|
|Other Details:||Half Sleeve|
|Work Details:||Dori Work, Sequins Work, Zari Work|
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
Clean work, nice color and awesome fabric.
The purple embroidery mulberry silk wedding lehanga choli is just awesome !! It comes with a very heavy cancan attached and the zari work embroidered over it gives it a classy finish and beautiful look !! I will suggest this lehenga !!
Only users who bought product can write review.
Delivery & Exchange
- Easy one-time exchange is available within two days of delivery. No exchange/returns for customized / custom size stitched orders.
- We will ship your replacement after we receive and verify the returned product.
- Kindly note refund/return not available.
- You can raise your exchange request within two days of delivery on email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Without receiving a confirmation email from the support team, the exchange will not be initiated.
- With regards to international orders(outside India), presently we do not have a policy on accepting returns or exchange of products.
- The product that needs to be exchanged must be returned in the original condition with all parts/tags/accessories intact. Without the original condition of the product, the exchange will not be validated.
- In case of complaints regarding any damage or stain or other reasons must be reported within 24 hours of purchasing the product. We would require an image of the same for us to examine.